miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

Profile and Origins



Origins

Ryo chan came into existence because of the increasing number of petsoc stuff I saw on FB, basically it was my friends' influence. From the time he was born he was a white bunny. He hasn't changed much during this time, except for his eye color, but I think he uses contact lens, lol. For a while I hardly played until later when I was interested in PS again. Anyway here is his first picture ever. It was when he was participating in his first race.



After selling most of his newcomer stuff and doing all the races, he went to buy more clothes and stuff. Then he made his first visit, to one of the few neighbors he had then, Yuki Eiri.



then he went to visit Yuki's bf, Shuichi.I'll talk more about them and some of my other neighbors in other entries.




Sometime later, Halloween was approaching, Ryo chan went outside to play and met his neighbor Legato



When visiting his neighbor Murhu, Ryo felt a bit embarrased because to Ryo's eyes Murhu seems like an elite pet. Whilst Ryo is a rather poor pet.



At this time Ryo chan decided to set up a business. It wasn't much but it was a start.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario